To enter this contest, it is free and there is NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate or
win. A payment or any purchase that relates to Cryptiq will not increase or improve your chances to win. Void where prohibited by law.
Any personal information collected through participation in Cryptiq will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes, unless you the winner of Cryptiq.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The creator and owner of Cryptiq is Hunt Logiq LLC, a company based in Las Vegas, NV.
- By participating in the puzzle game of Cryptiq, you fully agree and consent to abide by the official rules and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions and disclaimers, as stated on the website www.cryptiq.com and by Hunt Logiq on all documents pertaining to the puzzle game Cryptiq. If you cannot or do not agree to all terms and rules, do not participate in Cryptiq or log in to www.cryptiq.com. By using www.cryptiq.com, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- Cryptiq, the book, can be purchased by anyone. You do not have to have the book to participate in the game Cryptiq. The book does not give you an advantage in the solving any puzzles within the game of Cryptiq. All game relevant pages in the book, associated with the puzzles, are available on the website www.cryptiq.com.
- The puzzle game of Cryptiq does not require any participant to leave their home. You do not need to travel anywhere in order to come to a correct final solution.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate in or win the game of Cryptiq.
- Collaborations are not valid inside the game of Cryptiq. There can only be one winner of the game.
However, if you have an agreement outside the game, all collaborators must release Hunt Logiq LLC from any liability regarding their agreement. Should Hunt Logiq LLC incur any expenses or costs, including legal expenses, in regards to the collaborator’s agreements, the collaborators must reimburse Hunt Logiq LLC for all costs, associated with the collaboration, that it may incur.
- If a dispute should arise, you explicitly agree to resolve any dispute you have with Cryptiq or Hunt Logiq, that should come about relating to the official rules and the terms and conditions, with the court of the state of Nevada. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Nevada for the purpose of litigating any and all such claims.
- Hunt Logiq has taken reasonable measures to protect and secure www.cryptiq.com. However, we do not
guarantee its safety and security. When you use the site www.cryptiq.com, you are using it at your own risk.
- We will not be held responsible for what third parties do in consideration of Cryptiq.
- Hunt Logiq will not be held liable to you or any participant for any damages arising out of connection with Cryptiq. This includes lost profits.
- You hereby release Hunt Logiq, its officers and employees from any claims, known and unknown, that are connected with Cryptiq in any way.
- There is only one prize available in the game of Cryptiq. The winner, deemed by Hunt Logiq, will receive
- Cryptiq has no deadline. The game will continue until a winner is declared by Hunt Logiq or until, in Hunt Logiq’s discretion, the game has become stale and there is little interest in its continuation.
- The winner will be published on www.cryptiq.com and Hunt Logiq reserves the right to publish the winner’s name(s) in all forms of media for publicity purposes.
- It is highly unlikely that two correct codes will be inputted at exactly the same time. In this event, Hunt
Logiq will test the two participants with a tie breaker skill puzzle. The first participant to answer correctly will be deemed the winner. Hunt Logiq will determine the winner after the skill puzzle is administered and the decision is final and not subject to legal action.
- All official rules and terms and conditions are subject to interpretation only by Hunt Logiq. All decisions
made by Hunt Logiq will be considered final.
- Cryptiq is a game of skill. Winning the game can only be achieved through the use of intelligence and skill. Chance and luck are not part of the game and will not help in any way to solve the puzzles.
- Submitting an input code is not proof of receipt of the code by Hunt Logiq. There are possibilities of
technical faults during the transfer of information and Hunt Logiq will not be held liable for these faults. If for any reason, Hunt Logiq does not receive an input code through fault of the website or any technical transfer, Hunt Logiq will not be held liable for not receiving the code. If an input code is not received for any reason, by Hunt Logiq, then that code will not be considered valid for that participant.
- There is no purchase required to play Cryptiq. Purchasing the book Cryptiq will not increase the chances of winning.
- The participant who inputs a correct code will be contacted within twenty days of submitting the correct
- The winner of Cryptiq must pay all applicable taxes on the prize and obey all tax rules and laws according to their jurisdiction.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- In order for a participant to stay eligible for the prize after a correct code input, the participant must not
divulge the solution and must keep the solution confidential. If the solution is divulged by the participant before the prize is awarded to the winner, the game may be terminated by Hunt Logiq, resulting in no prize being awarded.
- A participant who enters a correct code will be asked to provide a written solution that outlines how they
arrived at their code using skill. The written solution must sufficiently match the solution book as judged by the Hunt Logiq staff, in order for the player to be considered the winner. If the participant is determined as the winner, the winner must then sign a legal document that states they are eligible to participate in their jurisdiction and that they have complied with all requirements as stated on the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions for the game of Cryptiq.
- The winner must sign a release of liability associated in any way with Hunt Logiq and Cryptiq. Failure to do so will mean forfeiture of prize.
- The winner must sign a release of privacy giving Hunt Logiq the rights to use their name and likeness in any media for publicity and marketing, without additional compensation. Failure to do so will mean forfeiture of prize.
- The winner has twenty five days from first attempt at notification of being the winner, to sign all required documents, in order to claim the prize. Failure to do so will mean forfeiture of prize.
- The winner is solely responsible for all taxes be they federal, state or local, associated with the receipt of the prize. The winner must pay all applicable taxes on the prize.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGE
Hunt Logiq reserves the right to cancel or change the puzzle game Cryptiq as well as not award the prize should any of the following occur during the contest; if the game becomes corrupted or compromised, the website www.cryptiq.com becomes inaccessible or taken over via virus or bot or other entity beyond Hunt Logiq’s control, or security online is compromised. Hunt Logiq will not be held liable or responsible for the following: trouble accessing the website www.cryptiq.com, lost or faulty code submissions, any computer or technical error or fault, and all other errors. Hunt Logiq is not responsible for any damage to any participant’s computer or personal property or any computer or personal property that is related to participating in Cryptiq.
- By participating and logging into the website www.cryptiq.com, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Hunt Logiq. All decision made by Hunt Logiq are final.
- Hunt Logiq reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does any of the following:
- Violates any part of the Official Rules or Terms & Conditions
- Cheats or attempts to cheat or manipulate the game of Cryptiq in any way, as determined by Hunt Logiq
- Harasses, threatens, or abuses any other participant, as solely determined by Hunt Logiq
- Hacks or attempts to hack www.cryptiq.com or manipulate the code input process
- Hunt Logiq shall have complete authority to interpret the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions and shall have authority over all aspects of the puzzle game Cryptiq. Hunt Logiq reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to any person who is in violation of any rule, terms & condition or cannot prove their correct solve through the use of skill.
- Participants of Cryptiq agree not to repost or re-circulate any puzzles or pages or parts of the game Cryptiq. Participants agree not to upload anything to the www.cryptiq.com website or maliciously damage or interrupt the website www.cryptiq.com in any way. Hunt Logiq is not liable for any damages to any personal property, including computers, software or hardware, in connection with anyone’s participation in Crytpiq. Use of the site www.cryptiq.com is at your own risk.
- Cryptiq the puzzle game is copyrighted. You are permitted to print pages from www.cryptiq.com for
personal use in solving the puzzles.
- Hunt logic reserves the right to use any Emails, texts or any content sent to Cryptiq or Hunt Logiq by
anyone, to be used at Hunt Logiq’s discretion in any way, without payment or compensation.
- By logging into www.cryptiq.com you agree not to use any information presented on any page in any law suite or claim against Hunt Logiq in any way.
- The terms and conditions of Cryptiq shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the laws of the state of Nevada. By participating in Cryptiq you agree to be bound by the laws of these jurisdictions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Nevada for all disputes related to Cryptiq.
- By participating in Cryptiq you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and Terms & Conditions of Cryptiq. These rules and terms will be solely interpreted by Hunt Logiq. Hunt Logiq’s decision on any matter is considered final.
- If you wish to contact us please do so at email@example.com. Due to the large number of emails it may take time for us to respond and depending on the question, we may not respond at all.
ACCURACY OF THE GAME
- Substantial steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the puzzle game Cryptiq and to ensure all clues and puzzles are displayed as intended. However, there are possibilities of errors or inaccuracies within the game that have not been discovered and could affect the ability to solve the puzzles correctly. If we discover any inaccuracies or errors during the course of the game we will endeavor to correct the errors and inform all participants of the changes.
- Hunt Logiq has endeavored to create an accurate puzzle game. But, we do not guarantee that all puzzles within Cryptiq are accurate and correct, they are provided ‘as is.’ Should there be any puzzle, part, image, character, clue or solution that contains a mistake or error, we will not be held liable for them. Hunt Logiq reserves the right to cancel the game should there be any irredeemable errors and in the event of cancellation, no prize will be awarded.
- All trademarks, logos, and other names on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Hunt Logiq LLC.
- Hunt Logiq, its owner or other persons involved in creating Cryptiq are not liable for any punitive damages, in any respect, arising from any persons involvement in participating in Cryptiq or in use of the website www.cryptiq.com. This remains in effect even if Hunt Logiq is unaware of or is informed of the possibility of damages occurring.
CHANGES TO OFFICIAL RULES OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hunt Logiq reserves the right to interpret, change or add to any official rules and to the terms and conditions at any time for any reason. All interpretations or changes made are effective immediately upon being posted to www.cryptiq.com. These interpretations or changes will be deemed to be in effect since before the puzzle game Cryptiq became active.
- The book Cryptiq can be purchased from Amazon. Amazon has no interest in the game Cryptiq or is
affiliated with the game in any way other than to be the portal for purchasing the book. There will be no refunds issued by Hunt Logiq for the book Cryptiq.
AT YOUR RISK
- The use of the site www.cryptiq.com is at your own risk.
- You agree that any correspondence given by you to Hunt Logiq, in regards to the game Cryptiq can be used by Hunt Logiq without obligation or compensation to you.
CRYPTIQ LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Hunt Logiq LLC, owner of the puzzle game Cryptiq, does not carry or provide liability insurance for any
individual, groups or business who participates in the puzzle game of Cryptiq.
In exchange for your participation in Cryptiq, you agree to release, in all respects, Hunt Logiq LLC, its owner and all other persons involved in the creation of Cryptiq, from all actions or claims of any damages, injuries, or loss that might be sustained from participation in the puzzle game of Cryptiq. You also agree, by participating in Cryptiq, that Hunt Logiq LLC has no responsibility or liability for any act that you may do in connection with Cryptiq.