- To begin playing Cryptiq, please read the Terms and Conditions, Official Rules and Liability Disclaimer on the Cryptiq website. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change, please check in and read them each time you log in to www.cryptiq.com. Cryptiq is a game of skill contest. The puzzles contained within the game can be solved through careful thought and skill, using your intelligence and pattern recognition abilities. Chance plays no part in the game of Cryptiq and will not help in the ability to solve the code.
- In order to participate, players must log in to www.cryptiq.com and create an account using a personal Facebook or Google account. Only individual, personal accounts will be considered valid accounts and eligible to claim a prize. Submissions made through agents or third parties are not valid. Group accounts are not valid. If an individual creates and uses multiple accounts, only their original account will be considered valid and eligible to claim a prize. Follow the on-screen directions to properly complete and submit your registration.
- Read and explore the pages on the website, www.cryptiq.com or in the published book “Cryptiq” (The Book). Solve the puzzles contained within the pages and discover the correct code. The code consists of 6 fields, each field has a possible value of each letter of the English alphabet, lower case
(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z), or upper case (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z), as well as all single digit numbers 0-9(0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9). The final correct solve will contain all the correct values in each field, in the correct order. Duplicate values are possible. To input the code, go to www.cryptiq.com and click the button “input code” to be directed to the code input page. Enter your solved values into field.
- Each game player is only allowed to input 2 codes per month. The number of code inputs a player has will reset on the 1st of each month. Inputs do not roll over. If an input is not used in a particular month, it is lost. You cannot receive more inputs.
- The first player to submit a correct code on the code input page will be prompted by Hunt Logiq to complete a written solution that outlines how they arrived at their code solve. The player will be given two weeks to produce their written solution. The written solution from the winning player will be judged by the Hunt Logiq staff and compared to the official Crytpiq solution book in order to be considered a solve of skill and not of chance. The written solution submitted by the player must sufficiently match the solution book as judged by the Hunt Logiq staff in order for the player to be considered the winner.
- The winner’s identity will be determined from the account information that was logged in at the time the winning code was submitted.
- If the player’s written solution does satisfy the criteria of a skill solve and sufficiently matches the solution book created by Hunt Logiq, determined solely by Hunt Logiq, for Cryptiq, within 2 weeks of being asked to do so, their claim to the prize will be accepted and the game will end.
- If the player’s written solution does not satisfy the criteria of a skill solve or does not sufficiently match the solution book created by Hunt Logiq, determined solely by Hunt Logiq, for Cryptiq, within 2 weeks of being asked to do so, their claim to the prize will not be accepted and the game will continue.
- If more than 1 winning code is submitted in a month, the first code submitted will be prompted for the written solution.
- Once five winning codes are submitted without an accepted written solution, the game will end and no prize will be awarded.
- The solution book for Cryptiq is in possession of Hunt Logiq and will remain in an undisclosed location.
- Players are not to look for the solution book or make an effort to acquire the solution book through any
method. Any player attempting to acquire the solution book will be disqualified.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win the game. All clues and puzzles are freely available on the website www.crytiq.com. Purchasing the book, Cryptiq, will not enhance the chances of solving the puzzles.
- We assume no risks, liability or costs incurred for anything that you or any player may do in connection
with participating in the game of Cryptiq.
- To play Cryptiq or solve any puzzles related to Cryptiq does not require you or any participant to go
anywhere or engage in any dangerous activity. Looking at and solving the puzzle pages on the website www.cryptiq.com or in the book Cryptiq, is all that is required.
- Only one person can win Cryptiq. Group submissions are not valid. Submissions made through agents or
third parties are not valid.
- For more information on prize redemption and legal liabilities please read the terms and conditions.
- 1. The puzzle game Cryptiq can be accessed through the website www.cryptiq.com and its pages can be
accessed by anyone from any country provided that the individual has reached the age of majority in the
jurisdiction they normally reside in. However, in order to be eligible to participate in or win the game of
Cryptiq, the player must be a citizen of the United States of America and must be 18 years of age or older. Also, individuals from certain jurisdictions may not be eligible to participate in the game of Cryptiq based on the rules of their state, or other legal jurisdiction.
- If you input a code on the website www.cryptiq.com or participate in this skill game competition in a
jurisdiction that does not allow this type of skill game competition, we will not be held responsible for any legal violations that may occur. The inputted code from you will also not be considered a valid entry.
- To participate in the Cryptiq puzzle game as well as the ability to win and claim the cash prize is open to all jurisdictions in the United States where this type of game of skill contest is permitted by the law, provided that you have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The following list of individuals are not eligible to participate in the puzzle game Cryptiq: staff and
contractors of Hunt Logiq LLC and their immediate family members, including spouse, children, siblings and parents.
- To be eligible to participate and claim a prize, you must adhere and comply with the Terms & Conditions, Official Rules and Eligibility as written on www.cryptiq.com, for the puzzle game of Cryptiq. You will be disqualified if you fail to comply with any part of the Terms & Conditions, Official Rules or Eligibility as written on www.cryptiq.com, for the puzzle game of Cryptiq.
- Cryptiq is a game of skill and intellect. You do not have to physically go anywhere. You do not have to dig, push, move, or disturb anything or any place. The entirety of the game can be played from your home. All clues are located on www.cryptiq.com. No traveling is required.
- The solution to Cryptiq has been recorded and is maintained in a secure location. Any attempt to locate the solution book through unauthorized means will mean immediate disqualification.
- Once a winner has been confirmed and the prize paid out, the solution to Cryptiq will be revealed in either a book or on the website www.cryptiq.com.
- The participant and winner that provides the winning code and sufficiently meets the requirements of the written solve is subject to all Terms & Conditions, Official Rules and Eligibility. The winner must sign a release form and agreement stating that they do meet all requirements of eligibility and that they are not in violation of any state or national laws. Should they be found in violation of any law, they will be immediately disqualified from the game. No prize will be awarded.
- Hunt Logiq reserves the right to publish the winner’s name(s) in all forms of media for publicity purposes. There will be no additional compensation beyond the initial prize given to the winner.
- There is one cash prize for the winning solve. The current cash prize will be shown on the website. The
cash prize begins at $5,000 and may increase at the discretion of Hunt Logiq LLC.
- Cryptiq will run until an eligible participant inputs the winning code and provides an acceptable written
solution that verifies the solve as a skill solve or until five correct codes have been inputted but no written solve is accepted or until, in Hunt Logiq’s discretion, the game has become stale and there is little interest in its continuation.
- There is only one prize that will be awarded for the correct input of the code. There are no prizes for partial solves to any clues or puzzles. Once a winner has been declared, input codes will no longer be accepted.
- Hunt Logiq has tried to create a skill game that is accurate and challenging. Due to secrecy in maintaining the integrity of the solution, there were a limited number of people involved in the creation of Cryptiq’s puzzles and as such, there is no guarantee that Cryptiq is accurate in all respects. This skill based contest of Cryptiq is available ‘as is.’ Hunt Logiq reserves the right to discontinue the game of Cryptiq at its discretion should errors be discovered that cannot be easily redeemed. Should Hunt Logiq cancel Cryptiq due to accuracy errors in the game, no prize will be awarded.
- The Official Rules of Cryptiq are subject to interpretation and at the sole discretion of Hunt Logiq.
Decisions made by Hunt Logiq are final.
- Hunt Logiq reserves the right to interpret and elaborate upon these rules, as well as the terms and conditions, at its discretion. Any elaboration or interpretations will be deemed as effective as soon as they are posted to the website www.cryptiq.com. By continuing to participate in the game and logging in to the website, any player or participant agrees to accept any elaboration, explanation, interpretation or revisions to the game of Cryptiq, by Hunt Logiq. Any elaboration, explanation, interpretation, change or revision to the game of Cryptiq will be considered as though it was in effect before the game started.